[ANSTHRLD] January 2008 Ansteorran Gazette

Tim McDaniel tmcd at panix.com
Mon Dec 31 11:52:10 PST 2007

On Mon, 31 Dec 2007, Kingdom Webminister <vscribe at ansteorra.org>
wrote:
> tmcd at panix.com:
>>  To be precise, I'd think a link would be better than a button eo
>>  nomine, as a link doesn't require loading images, works better with
>>  screen readers, and fits the existing style.
>
> There are no buttons on the heraldic website. ...
> Where are you seeing image buttons?

I'm not.  Crandall suggested a "button" so people would be able to
always get the latest Gazette by going to the main heraldic page and
then making just one click.  I assume that by "button", he meant any
kind of one-click or convenient mechanism.  I was just advocating that
it be a link, because "there are no buttons on the heraldic website",
rather than be a button in the most literal meaning of the term.  And
Alastair says he's indeed added a link.

(Hair-splitting about the exact usage of a word.  Ah, the old heraldic
traditions are not yet lost.)

Denyel de Linccolne
Tim McDaniel, tmcd at panix.com