[ANSTHRLD] OP question - Court Baronies and Baronies in fief

Kimberly Langhans sarapenrose at yahoo.com
Thu Jan 11 23:05:49 PST 2007

Which works great for original scrolls, but doesn't
help me as Golden Scroll, where I am limited to our
existing charters (which use the text on pg 49 of the
Award Texts document). Maybe I shouldn't use the
existing charters for previous landeds, and should
instead refer folks to Signet for originals? Bah,
humbug! Someone please tell me there's some way to use
our current charters for this...Serena?

http://heraldry.ansteorra.org/docs/AwardTexts2005.pdf