[ANSTHRLD] Help wanted!

Natasha Brown texas_roberttash at yahoo.com
Fri Jul 13 22:24:20 PDT 2007

Unto Zodiacus,
       I would be interested in finding out more about your research project.  I am returning to the game after a few years with a wife and a one year-old and have already been obsessively pouring over the Order of Precedence trying to track down long lost cronies and friends.  This wouldn't seem creepy were it not for the cross checking of group websites, message boards and google entries...but I digress.
       I have time and internet access and gladly offer both if it is a task I can help with.

  In service,

  Ld Gorm MacLeod
  (1819970913)  ;-)