[ANSTHRLD] possible replacement scrolls

TinyGypsyLady tinygypsylady at yahoo.com
Mon Jul 16 10:15:25 PDT 2007

Hilliary,

  Well, as I am the roommate of Her Excellency, the Baroness and I have discussed the situation and she has seen said scroll.

  Yes - it is an orginial
  Yes - the damage is what I would consider minimal (No paint or ink effected)

  I will present the suggestions I have gotten to her Excellency this week to she what she wishes to do.  It is possible said receiptent might not even make it to Artisan but I would prefer to be prepared for the possibly then not.

  Thank you for your insight.  And my many thanks to you ALL for your very generous (and nicely stated) suggestions.  I have to say I was worried about getting chastized for allowing a scroll in my care to become slightly damaged.

  YIS,

  Viviana Rowntree
  Oakenwald Pursuivant

  Life's Journey is not to arrive at the grave safely in a well preserved body,but rather to skid in sideways,totally worn out, shouting "Holy Shit...What A Ride!"