[ANSTHRLD] August Gazette

Sweet, Debby deborah.s.sweet at okstate.edu
Tue Jul 31 11:50:12 PDT 2007

>The july 2007 Gazette has the July 2007 ILoI, April 2007 AICC, the
March
>2007 LoAR.  Now the different pieces are a lot more straightforward to
my
>mind. You know what is where and do not run through a couple different
>Gazettes to find a specific piece of info.

But that's what the "Status of ILoI" table is for. It tells you exactly
where each ILoI is on its route to pass Laurel.  Say you start with the
ILoI 2007-01. That's easy to find in the ILoI (well it *should* be). But
just where is it in the ICC & AICC's? And has it become an LoI? Each
Gazette will update the Status of ILoI info -- so what we know about
ILoI 2007-01 is that the commentary was not published in the AG, it
become LoI 2007-03, and the Laurel meeting on it was this July.

Otherwise when I go the separate ILoI, LoI & AICC, I do more "open &
shut" on files to find what I'm looking for.

Unfortunately the Obelisk between myself & Hedwig did not understand
this table and clipped it so short it was almost meaningless. Hopefully
I passed the wisdom of the table along this time.

Estrill
olde ex-Obelisk