[ANSTHRLD] Need Advice please

Wendel Bordelon rwbordelon at gmail.com
Sun Jul 15 10:31:04 PDT 2007

On 7/15/07, TinyGypsyLady <tinygypsylady at yahoo.com> wrote:
> Due to said rain, one of the awards that was read into
> court law but yet to be presented has a bit of rain
> damage to the lower corner of the scroll.  The ink and
> paint are fine, the scroll paper is not.

I am not suggesting that this is the best solution or that everyone
would agree it is even a solution but...  I personally think this bit
of water damage could be used as part of the story that makes this
particular charter unique and meaningful.
As examples; This was marked by the rains from the event that I
received this award.... I was not able to attend but they saved a bit
of the water for me. ...  Much like a pilgrim might dip a bit of
clothe into the well of Thomas  Becket, this charter carries with it
the memory of Warlord...

--Francois