[ANSTHRLD] Help wanted!

radei at moscowmail.com radei at moscowmail.com
Mon Jul 16 07:31:05 PDT 2007

Would there be anyone willing to assist me in dateing first use of Mullets in Heraldry<mundanely>?

Each type<4 points to ?? points> and first date used. Date of Use, Source,  geographical area, and examples.

E-Mail private, thank you in advance for any assistance.

Joy
Radei
Vasil House of the Red Shark
Guild of St. Camillus de Lellis

Catapultam habeo. Nisi pecuniam omnem mihi dabis, ad caput tuum saxum immane mittam.

(I have a catapult. Give me all your money, or I will fling an enormous rock at your head)

Koala-T Jewelry
Fine Silver and Gem Jewelery
10% Discount for all SCA Members

HTTP://www.basketofjewelry.com