[ANSTHRLD] Need Advice please

TinyGypsyLady tinygypsylady at yahoo.com
Sun Jul 15 08:45:49 PDT 2007

Good day,

I need a bit of advice as soon as feasibly possible.
As many of you know, Warlord was a large rainy mess.

Due to said rain, one of the awards that was read into
court law but yet to be presented has a bit of rain
damage to the lower corner of the scroll.  The ink and
paint are fine, the scroll paper is not.

Does anyone have suggestions as to how to handle this
sitaution?   We would like to be able to present the
award at our Steppes Artisan event in a few weeks.

Many thanks...

  YIS,

  Viviana Rowntree
  Oakenwald Pursuivant

  Life's Journey is not to arrive at the grave safely in a well preserved body,but rather to skid in sideways,totally worn out, shouting "Holy Shit...What A Ride!"