[ANSTHRLD] August Gazette

Alasdair MacEogan alasdair at bmhanson.net
Tue Jul 31 11:33:27 PDT 2007

Tim McDaniel <tmcd at panix.com>
>  I don't know of any destruction of records at Laurel level.  I recall
>  Da'ud mentioning destruction by a kingdom herald (Atenveldt?), and I
>  have the impression it was some years before.

You may be right.  I may have to call him and ask.  It was a long time ago and I had thought it was after a particularly bad laurel meltdown.  It could have been a kingdom herald though.

My point was mostly that I am betting the online archives are probably more extensive than the paper ones of most officers.  I even this past weekend got myself an assignment of old records to scan.  ILOIs from the early 90s (I think I was told 90-94) as well as some older Gazettes.  My plan is to scan them and upload them.  After that I will pass the paper copies on to the relevant officers to do with as they please.

Alasdair