[ANSTHRLD] Looking for help on badge conflict

TinyGypsyLady tinygypsylady at yahoo.com
Tue Jun 5 14:17:18 PDT 2007

Good day all!

  I am working with Baroness Katheryn on her badge and I am looking for help until I get more sure of myself.

  Fieldless, On a cinquifoil gules, a shakefork argent.

  Here are the possible conflicts...

  Francis Owen Roderick Keith (Difference for shakefork as secondary?)

      (Fieldless) A shakefork argent.
Armory descriptions:
         NO
         PALL:pl:unc

  Thibault MacDonald Elliot de Valenciennes (Difference for secondary?)

      (Fieldless) A cinquefoil between four batons interlaced gules.
Armory descriptions:
         ARRANGEMENT-IN MASCLE:4:gules:second
         BILLET AND DELF:4:gules:second
         NO
         ROSE:1:gules:spna
         STAFF:4:gules:second

  Anna Ridley (Difference for secondary & color)

      (Fieldless) A cinquefoil ermine.
Armory descriptions:
         NO
         ROSE:1:ermine:spa

  Meadhbh ni Bhriain (Difference for color and secondary?)

      (Fieldless) A cinquefoil vert ermined Or.
Armory descriptions:
         NO
         ROSE:1:fur:spa

  Rowan Perigrynne (Difference for field, difference for color)

      Vert, a cinquefoil within a bordure argent.
Armory descriptions:
         BORDURE:argent:pl:surrounding 1 only:unc
         FIELD:vert
         ROSE:1:argent:spna
         VT

  YIS,

  Viviana Rowntree
  Oakenwald Pursuivant

  "To dream anything that you want to dream, that is the beauty of the human mind. To do anything that you want to do, that is the strength of the human will. To trust yourself, to test your limits, that is the courage to succeed." Bernard Edmonds