[ANSTHRLD] Second Call for Instructors & Classes for Ansteorra Heraldic & Scribal Symposium 2007

Sweet, Debby deborah.s.sweet at okstate.edu
Wed Jun 6 12:41:44 PDT 2007

WANTED:
Instructors for Ansteorra Heralidic & Scribal Symposium

(And yes, that means anyone who hails from Calontir or Gleann Abhann is
welcome to teach as well. We'd love to have you here.)

We need teachers for all levels of Heraldic and Scribal instruction (or
anything that uses heraldry or the scribal arts) -- Beginning,
Intermediate, Advanced. We hope to have some child friendly classes as
well.

AHSS is being hosted by the Province of Mooneschadowe (Stillwater, OK)
on August 18, 2007 at the Stillwater Community Center (various events
have been here before including Red Tape, King's College, Northkeep's
Winterkingdom, & a previous AHSS).

The web site is

http://mooneschadowe.ansteorra.org/heraldic_07/Index.htm

There is a form available off of the "Schedule" page that you can either
fill in, online, & mail it directly to me (which the form is already set
up to do) or, if you prefer, you can print the form off, fill it in &
snail-mail it to me*. Or I suppose you could then scan the form & email
me the scan -- really, whatever works best for you.

I've had a few people indicate that they were interested in teaching --
but I have received no formal information. So please if you are willing
to teach, go fill out the form & send it my way.

In Service,

HL Estrill Swet
Class Coordinator for AHSS

deborah.s.sweet at okstate.edu