[ANSTHRLD] Help! I am SO totally clueless on Japanese Names

Luciana Caterina di Borghese dolce.luce at gmail.com
Fri Jun 8 19:21:03 PDT 2007

I am begging here. I have a client who has his heart set on a Japanese name
in a specific format. I have told him up front that I am completely clueless
on Japanese names, but that I would put my plea for assistance onto the
herald's list.

The desired name: <Yagyu Masamori Nobunagga>

He does not care what period this is for. His goal is to have the name as it
has been presented here. I have no books on Japanese naming practices, and
to be honest, I genuinely do not have the time to devote to learn about it
at the present time. If I had more than one client wanting a name in this
language, then yes. He is the only one, though. I am praying that there is
some blessed herald out there who has both the knowledge and the resources
that can assist me in this.
Please, please, please, left there be someone out there who is both willing
and able to help me. And many grateful thanks for the assistance.

Luciana

--
В Обслуживании,
Леди Лучане Катерине де Боргезе

"If it's difficult we do it immediately.  If it's impossible it takes a
little longer.......  Miracles by appointment only"