[ANSTHRLD] Question Re: a submission in May 2007's ILoI

Joseph Percer jpercer at gmail.com
Tue Jun 12 11:23:17 PDT 2007

Coloured roundels on armory are often named for their colour. A bezant is
Or, a plate Argent, a golpe sanguine, a torteau gules. Those are the ones
I'm aware of. I'm sure that this sometimes differs in SCA heraldry, but I
couldn't quote any precedent...

I'm not sure but  think the default arrangement of charges three is Two and
One, but I'm not sure if this would grant a Clear difference. I'd say its
Clear for Change in field tincture, and clear for a change in the tincture
of the secondary charge, unless someone says I'm wrong, which happens often
enough.

Jayme Dominguez del Valle.