[ANSTHRLD] Public internal commentary problems?

Sweet, Debby deborah.s.sweet at okstate.edu
Thu Jun 14 06:17:30 PDT 2007

>Since then the "snark" filter duty has been handed along to the
>best of my knowledge and likely addresses the concern on a practical
>basis.

I was Retiarius after Perronnelle & I only remember actually using my
"snark" filter once in the five years I had the job. I did tell my
successor to apply it if necessary but I'm not sure if he ever needed to
use it.

Estrill

Class coordinator for AHSS -- have you volunteered to teach yet? See
http://mooneschadowe.ansteorra.org/heraldic_07/Index.htm for the form