[ANSTHRLD] Public internal commentary problems?

radei at moscowmail.com radei at moscowmail.com
Thu Jun 14 18:17:03 PDT 2007

Point of Order.

All aspects of the process in a Not-for-profit corporation are a matter of public record.  Always were.  if you are hiding or trying to hide things you are in violattion and can lose your 501-c3 status.  Not that I am accusing anyone of hiding anything, just a statement of fact.

I speak as a former officer in several 501-c3's, I served at all levels of status in the corporations.  From Treasure to president.

So "FILTERING FOR PUBLICATION" is faulsifing records.  The postings from heralds are public record, you can ask them to filter, but doing it for them is not a violation.  See "Robert's Rules of Order" and US Federal Corporate Law, subsections dealing with 501-c3 organizations.
Joy
Radei
Vasil House of the Red Shark
Guild of St. Camillus de Lellis

Catapultam habeo. Nisi pecuniam omnem mihi dabis, ad caput tuum saxum immane mittam.

(I have a catapult. Give me all your money, or I will fling an enormous rock at your head)

Koala-T Jewelry
Fine Silver and Gem Jewelery
10% Discount for all SCA Members

HTTP://www.basketofjewelry.com