[ANSTHRLD] A question for the more experienced heralds, please

Crandall crandalltwo-scalists at yahoo.com
Sat Jun 9 08:50:12 PDT 2007

Here is my classic example of search engine based
conflict checking that sometimes missed, due to
blazoning quirks. I do not know if the new
software would have caught it.
You will see that the difference in these two
items is the tincture, type and number of
secondaries. Some have even said they are
tertiaries. You put them next to each other and
it feels that Alexander and I are somehow
related.

Enoch Crandall mac Cranon
The following badge associated with this name was
registered in August of 1989 (via Ansteorra):
Argent, a pile between two broadarrows gules,
overall a chevron counterchanged.

Alexander Peregrine
The following device associated with this name
was registered in May of 1999 (via Ansteorra):
Argent, a pile gules and overall a chevron
counterchanged, in chief a fleur-de-lys argent.