[ANSTHRLD] Question Re: a submission in May 2007's ILoI

Luciana Caterina di Borghese dolce.luce at gmail.com
Tue Jun 12 11:32:57 PDT 2007

Duh. Maybe one of these days, I will remember that. Still, that is the first
time I have come across this in a conflict check.

Hopefully, I will not make this mistake twice.

Thanks!
Luciana

--
В Обслуживании,
Леди Лучане Катерине де Боргезе

"If it's difficult we do it immediately.  If it's impossible it takes a
little longer.......  Miracles by appointment only"