[ANSTHRLD] more name info

Faelan Caimbeul faelancaimbeul at gmail.com
Fri Mar 30 07:47:32 PDT 2007

Why is Rhiannon a weirdness? The name is that of a celtic goddess from
millenia ago. Also, beings as the Scots and Welsh intermingled at many
points in history, why would it be such a stretch to have a Welsh surname
and a Scots given name? That doesn't seem like a stretch at all, they're all
from the same little island.

Faelan