[ANSTHRLD] baronial service awards

Jolene Graves meraud at sbcglobal.net
Wed May 9 09:36:24 PDT 2007

The most resent instance of this happening was Namron's Protectorate last
year with the new B&B. Neither had received the baronial service award
before they were announced as the new B&B. If you check the court reports, I
believe you will find that The new B&B received the service award before
their investiture in the Sunday Morning court.

Meraud