[ANSTHRLD] baronial service awards

Mike Wyvill wyvillmike at hotmail.com
Wed May 9 13:28:57 PDT 2007

i think the first step in getting missing award data under control would
devolve on those like me, the local branch herald. I am planning on
addressing this in our next populace meeting. To make sure that all records
are updated as much as possible. I for example am listed as not having a
device or name although both were registered May of 2005. We have several
members from different branches in the Kingdom or even different Kingdoms
altogether. And to begin to keep an updated local OP as well.