[ANSTHRLD] possible conflict in a check

Alden Drake alden_drake at sbcglobal.net
Wed May 2 04:37:11 PDT 2007

A submitter sent me the following blazon and asked me to check it for her:

Per bend sinister argent and  azure, a bend sinister between a cross flory and a horse statant counterchanged.

I found the following, and would just like confirmation that this is indeed a conflict:

Geoffrey de Steele
The following device associated with this name was registered in March of 1998 (via Caid):
Per bend sinister argent and azure, a bend sinister between a compass star and a patriarchal cross counterchanged.

 As I see it, there is only 1 CD for change of type of secondaries.  Correct?

Thanks,
Alden