[ANSTHRLD] Help please - Conflict check for "Gyronny sable andOr, a wolf rampant holding a key azure"

Luciana Caterina di Borghese dolce.luce at gmail.com
Thu May 3 08:47:57 PDT 2007

I truly do appreciate all the time and effort that everyone hav put into
helping me on this.

I will be certain to make sure that the submittor is aware of the potential
risk involved on this particular submission. I genuinely do not know what he
will want to do.

Listening to you, my biggest concern now, is that I want the design to look
'right'. I do not want it returned at kingdom level because the wolf is too
small, or the keys are not looking right. I will rework the device again
tonight and will upload that to make sure it is looking all right.

Thank you, very much, for your assistance
Luciana