[ANSTHRLD] Question on a Hungarian Name

robert segrest aumbob at yahoo.com
Sat May 5 16:36:44 PDT 2007

You'll find that Vaclav (pronounced 'vats-lav') is a
Czech name, although you might find it used in
Hungary, there is a lot of Czech-Hungarian crossover
even though they are not similar languages.  I
strongly suggest having a look at all of the articles
on the Saint Gabriel's website for Hungarian names.

http://s-gabriel.org/names/hungarian.shtml

Laszlo

(http://www.sca.org/heraldry/laurel/names/magfem2.html)