[ANSTHRLD] OT but still heraldry

HL Chiara Francesca vscribe at ansteorra.org
Mon May 7 06:32:34 PDT 2007

The first high school is no longer around. Thus the easy by which they came
to using the name again for the new high school.

Yes, a tree and a star are good, but what I really want is to find something
for the founder himself. I will research more today and see if I can get a
hold of the historians via phone, email bounced back this morning for one of
them. I would rather use his heraldry if he has any.

Chiara