[ANSTHRLD] Call for Instructors & Classes for AHSS 2007

Tim McDaniel tmcd at panix.com
Fri May 18 12:17:44 PDT 2007

On Fri, 18 May 2007, Sweet, Debby <deborah.s.sweet at okstate.edu> wrote:
>> For those who don't want to dial up / copy and paste, where is AHSS
>> (SCA and real) and when is it?
>
> Where: Province of Mooneschadowe (Stillwater, OK)

For those incognoscenti like me: That's about 50 miles
north-north-east of Oklahoma City, about the same latitude as Tulsa,
about a third of the way south of the Oklahoma/Kansas border.  Google
Maps says that it's about 4 1/2 hours north on I-35 from Dallas.

That URL again, pointed to off the kingdom calendar:
<http://mooneschadowe.ansteorra.org/heraldic_07/Index.htm>

Denyel de Lyncoln
Tim McDaniel, tmcd at panix.com