[ANSTHRLD] Call for Instructors & Classes for AHSS 2007

Jennifer Smith jds at randomgang.com
Fri May 18 12:33:11 PDT 2007

Daniel wrote:
> > Where: Province of Mooneschadowe (Stillwater, OK)
>
> For those incognoscenti like me: That's about 50 miles
> north-north-east of Oklahoma City, about the same latitude as Tulsa,
> about a third of the way south of the Oklahoma/Kansas border.  Google
> Maps says that it's about 4 1/2 hours north on I-35 from Dallas.

Google's about right, depending on construction; which, last time I was down
thataway, was pretty non-existant. I believe I recently made the DFW area in
4 1/2 hours and that included the usual stops for food and gas and
kids-too-antsy-must-get-out-of-car.

For those that actually want to fly in (never know when there's a cheap
airfare), both Tulsa and OKC are pretty much equidistance from Stillwater,
with Tulsa possibly a smidgeon closer/easier to get to. Pickups/dropoffs can
likely be arranged easily enough.

I'm sure we'll be able to come up with *some* crash space for people coming
in from the further reaches of the kingdom, if we know ahead of time etc
etc.

-Emma