[ANSTHRLD] Suggestions needed

Tressure Herald tressure.herald at gmail.com
Wed Nov 7 20:45:19 PST 2007

Greetings ,

I am in the process of working on a new heralds packet that will be useful
to both the local group herald as well as anyone else who wants to learn and
practice the art of heraldry. To that end I have uploaded what I have come
up with so far at the following locations The first is the new heralds
packet, which I think I have managed the administrative part well but I know
I need help in things for someone who just wants to help out anyway they
can.
http://www.geocities.com/dohmnall_oruairc/Ansteorra_new_herald_packet.doc
This second document is very similar to the Heraldic Toolbox but I would
like to break it down more to the items a herald would find the most useful
depending on the situation, i.e. at an event, a consultation meeting, a
populace/business meeting etc.
http://www.geocities.com/dohmnall_oruairc/Helpful_Items_for_the_Herald.doc

Also there is a wide variety of tabards that incorporate branch arms,
kingdom arms and the heraldic officers badge. What do you think about
establishing guidelines for the design of tabards, and who would be entitled
to wear the arms of a branch vs. wearing the populace badge?

Domhnall
Tressure