[ANSTHRLD] Suggestions needed

Star - Ansteorra star at ansteorra.org
Thu Nov 8 05:53:33 PST 2007

For the Helpful Items list, I would also add blank name, device, and
badge submission forms, 3x5 cards, crayola classic colors markers
(wide and thin) and a clipboard.

Also, I might recommend copies of device/badge worksheets.  This is a
page that has a dozen or so blank devices/badges already drawn on the
page.  You can use these to help submitters sketch out ideas for what
they'd like to submit.

Alden