[ANSTHRLD] Suggestions needed

Steve Rourke steverourke at charter.net
Thu Nov 8 14:02:00 PST 2007

Robin of Gilwell wrote
> It's worth pointing out that the rules for arms on tabards are hundreds of
> years old, and we have no authority to change them.

I hadn't meant that the rules should be changed, and for my inaccurate use
of words I apologize. I am still taking baby steps in advancing my knowledge
as a herald,  so while I know there are already historic rules for arms on
tabards, I don't fully know what they are. Perhaps what I should have asked
was "What are the guildlines for heraldic tabards, and how best would we get
the word out on them?"

Domhnall