[ANSTHRLD] Question on Animal holding something...

TinyGypsyLady tinygypsylady at yahoo.com
Fri Nov 9 15:05:27 PST 2007

I have been asked the following and do not know the correct answer:

  Fox Rampant holding a spear

  I cannot find an example of an animal holding anything in period.  Can someone give me some help please?  Is this doable? Etc.

  FYI - this is for a banner for someone who has their device pasted.

  Thank you.

  YIS,

  Viviana Rowntree
  Oakenwald Pursuivant

  Life's Journey is not to arrive at the grave safely in a well preserved body,but rather to skid in sideways,totally worn out, shouting "Holy Shit...What A Ride!"