[ANSTHRLD] College of Scribes meeting at Bordermarch - location and time

Hillary Greenslade hillaryrg at yahoo.com
Fri Nov 16 11:25:35 PST 2007

The online schedule for the Bordermarch event now has a location and time for our meeting
  (subject to change without notice):
  Saturday, 3pm, at the BFT or Scribes Point in the Merchant area.
  See you there,
  Hillary
  Greetings Scribes of Ansteorra, and friends,

There will be a gathering of the College of Scribes at the Bordermarch Melees, in the afternoon (time posted with the class lists).

There are a number of Scribe Offices coming open in the next year, so a discussion of those
 office job responsibilities will be included.  Also, creating original scrolls for Ansteorra; as well as scribal activities, events and opportunities coming up in the year 2008.  Last, ideas on running a local Scribe's Guild.

If you are interested in scribal activities in Ansteorra, I hope you will join us.
 Cheers, Hillary Greenslade, Star Signet

(subscribe to the Ansteorran Scribes e-mail group at: