[ANSTHRLD] Project "Whiny Butt"

Irena Fridenberg rubberduckiemom at gmail.com
Fri Nov 9 16:25:37 PST 2007

When I first started the SCA I was on crutches for about 3 maybe 4 events
(complete with flashlights duck taped to them so I could see where I was
going).
Some guy, about my 6th event wanted to know where "Ren the Gimp" was.  That
name kind of latched on.  I decided to look up the work Gimp and found it
was an
actual name "la escolpiera" in French during the 1500's.  You might want to
take
that approach!

Lady Katrine la Escolpiera
Province of Mooneschadowe