[ANSTHRLD] A question about flowers

Alasdair MacEogan alasdair at bmhanson.net
Tue Nov 13 13:01:20 PST 2007

Britt <tierna.britt at gmail.com> wrote:
>  > > (Argent, a chevron cotised gules between three oak leaves
>  > > sable.) followed by another accepted 3 months later (Argent,
>  > > a chevron cotised gules between three roses sable barbed and
>  > > seeded proper.) that doesn't seem to have 2 CDs.
>
>  <highfives Engenulf>  Freaks you out, doesn't it?  I returned from a
>  commenting hiatus and discovered something one CD from my device had
>  been registered, without comment, like the registration that conflicts
>  with yours.

Hmm.  Why does it not get one for the tincture of the secondaries (RfS X.4.d) (oak leaves are vert and roses gules) and a second for the type of the secondary (RfS X.4.e)?
-----
d. Tincture Changes - Changing the tinctures or division of any group of charges placed directly on the field, including strewn charges or charges overall, is one clear difference.

. . .

e. Type Changes - Significantly changing the type of any group of charges placed directly on the field, including strewn charges or charges overall, is one clear difference.
-----
Since they are directly on the field I would say it meets the requirements of both rules and thus 2 CDs.  What am I missing?

Alasdair