[ANSTHRLD] photo copies or not

Local Pursuivant seawindsherald at gmail.com
Sat Oct 6 12:20:14 PDT 2007

If I can show all elements of a name have been passed by Laurel in their
respective positions, is that not enough?  (Nothing fancy here, submitter
wants "Roderic Greenfield")  Or do I need to come up with another set of
original documentation?

Roderic - Registered July 1980 via the East (Roderic of Basing)
Greenfield - Registered Oct 1991 via Ansteorra (Charles of Greenfield)
Submitter will accept minor changes like adding `of' in the middle of the
name.

Thanks,
Hallgeirr