[ANSTHRLD] photo copies or not

Joseph Percer jpercer at gmail.com
Sat Oct 6 12:24:35 PDT 2007

That's not really enough to get it passed, simply because, as time goes on,
our understanding of what is period and what is not, improves, as new
sources are published. Therefore, you must come up with new documentation
each time a name is submitted, unless the submitter holds a grandfathered
item. I know there was some stuff from the Academy of Saint Gabriel, on
<Roderic> that you might look for. And check <Greenfield> in both Black, and
the placenames book in the Seawinds library.

Yours,

Jayme
Ansteorran expatriate