[ANSTHRLD] pictorial armorial

Irena Fridenberg rubberduckiemom at gmail.com
Mon Oct 15 06:40:29 PDT 2007

The way I see it, wouldn't it just be common sense to have it broken down
into
regions then have one person at the top keeping everyone on the same page?
This would enable the one person at the top to keep track of who was working
on what while the other people were focused on the files they were given?
Does
make sense?  I can see it in my head, but I fear it is not coming out
clearly.
Katrine