[ANSTHRLD] A little help here...

Britt tierna.britt at gmail.com
Sat Oct 6 03:39:18 PDT 2007

I've put Hallgeirr's client's design on my Photobucket page:
http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y67/Alienplayer/Heraldry/head_cabossed.jpg

The closest blazon I can manage is 'Azure, a wolf's head cabossed
between in fess two dolphins urinant respectant argent.

I called a potential VII.7.b. violation on it and counseled that the
dolphins either be rearranged to correctly bracket the head (in fess)
or extended to surround it completely with the tails coming together
over the top (within in annulo two...).

Other comments welcome, as I am hardly the definitive voice in such matters.

- Teceangl