[ANSTHRLD] A little help here...

tmcd at panix.com tmcd at panix.com
Sat Oct 6 09:27:39 PDT 2007

On Sat, 6 Oct 2007, Britt <tierna.britt at gmail.com> wrote:
> I've put Hallgeirr's client's design on my Photobucket page:
> http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y67/Alienplayer/Heraldry/head_cabossed.jpg
>
> The closest blazon I can manage is 'Azure, a wolf's head cabossed
> between in fess two dolphins urinant respectant argent.
>
> I called a potential VII.7.b. violation on it

    b.  Reconstruction Requirement - Elements must be reconstructible
        in a recognizable form from a competent blazon.

What she said.  In fact, I don't see how to avoid it.  In visual
weight, the wolf's mask is substantially larger than either dolphin,
so it ought to be primary.  But the dolphins are snuggled up close to
being muttonchop sideburns, and I can't think of a good blazon term
that would reproduce it.  "One and two" implies that they're the same
visual weight and the dolphins end up farther away than they are.
"Between in pile" would extend the dolphins to near the bottom point.
In any event, they're not centered.

Danihel Lindocolina
Tim McDaniel; Reply-To: tmcd at panix.com