[ANSTHRLD] Looking for Info on Branches

robert segrest aumbob at yahoo.com
Wed Sep 12 14:17:11 PDT 2007

In Re:  Collegium Turris Animarum...

This was the name of the College based at UT.
Currently I, and other students, are trying to revive
said college.  We have a student group operating under
the name Collegium Turris Animarum, with permission
from the Kingdom Seneschal, but are not a group within
the SCA.  We hope to become a group again, under that
name, once we have established a durable presence.

Fatthiopap Laszlo
Orbis Herald and
President, Collegium Turris Animarum