[ANSTHRLD] New Arbalest Herald

Hedwig von Luneborg obeliskherald at gmail.com
Fri Sep 28 16:34:47 PDT 2007

Greetings Heralds of Ansteorra,

I would like to thank everyone who applied for the position of Arbalest
Herald.  It is good to know that there are those out there willing to step
into this position and keep it running.   I'd like to introduce to you the
person I've chosen for this most important job.

HL Elisabeth de Calais from the Barony of Northkeep.  HL Elisabeth has been
extremely active in her barony and region and brings many talents and modern
world experience to this job. I know she will do well in this position.

--
Hedwig, Obelisk

Daily Thought:
       SOME PEOPLE ARE LIKE SLINKIES -
       NOT REALLY GOOD FOR ANYTHING, BUT THEY BRING A SMILE TO YOUR FACE
WHEN PUSHED DOWN THE STAIRS