[ANSTHRLD] Looking for Info on Branches

Kathleen O'Brien kobrien at texas.net
Wed Sep 12 23:53:03 PDT 2007

>So, when I get to Bryn Gwlad (which will be fairly soon as I am starting
>on the B files this week) I'll incorporate the older file and create a
>pointer for when I get to the P files.
>
>Thanks! This is precisely the sort of thing that I am trying to track
>down Society wide while I work on the group files. One down, hundreds to
>go. :-)
>
>Shauna
>Ragged Staff

It's worth noting that, if you are cleaning up the "Groups" file cabinet(s)
and matching up files, we have at least one case where, over time, there
have been two groups in one mundane location and the second group is _not_
linked to the first.  In that case, the defunct name (Bisons Run) was
released and the new group registered a new name (though, at this late
hour, I can't recall for certain which current group is in that mundane
location - someone else on the list may recall).

Anyway, I remember being in a discussion that kingdom had confirmed with
the new group that the two groups were not related and should not be linked.

Mari