[ANSTHRLD] updated historical group list for Ansteorra

Diane Rudin serena1570 at yahoo.com
Fri Sep 14 02:55:06 PDT 2007

--- Kathleen O'Brien <kobrien at texas.net> wrote:

> There are still a couple of bits of info I need to get it mostly
> complete.
>
> These are:
>

> Bastion de la Fronti{'e}re
> 	- need mundane location

Texarkana.  I remember they were a new group c. 1987, and I think
they cratered within a few years.

If no one can remember anything about the rest of the groups you
listed, I can go digging through the Black Star collection if you can
provide a year around which to dig for each name.  I'm just not keen
on reading the back matter of every Black Star since 1979....

--Serena, Blanc Gryffon