[ANSTHRLD] updated historical group list for Ansteorra

Local Pursuivant seawindsherald at gmail.com
Fri Sep 14 03:00:43 PDT 2007

At one time there was a group in the Kerrville area called Wyndhame.  I was
there in 87, but not for too long.  I don't know what their present status
is, but at least one person who was there, then, is still playing in the
Bandera area.  I can't remember his current name, but he used to go by the
name Cutter Greywolf.

Helgar