[ANSTHRLD] Looking for Info on Branches

Jay Rudin rudin at ev1.net
Thu Sep 13 06:50:43 PDT 2007

Perronnelle asked:

> Which begs the question, how long may a college be dormant before it
> becomes defunct?  This isn't the only long-inactive college we have.

Turn the question around -- what value do we get out of ending a dormant
group?  It's not causing us any administrative trouble by being dormant.

If the university is still there, then there is  always a chance some
students will want a group.  When/if that day happens, they will already
have a passed name and arms, and one problem for a new group is already
solved.

Robin of Gilwell / Jay Rudin