[ANSTHRLD] Looking for Info on Branches

Charlene Charette clclists1 at earthlink.net
Thu Sep 13 09:45:56 PDT 2007

Jay Rudin wrote:

> Turn the question around -- what value do we get out of ending a dormant
> group?  It's not causing us any administrative trouble by being dormant.

Certainly there is value is the "someday, maybe," but you are mistaken
that there is no administrative cost.  If the group had any funds (as
did Twr Cath), they still have to be accounted for on the financial
statements.  If the group had any stuff, that still has to be cared for
and stored (although Twr Cath's loaner armor has long since rotted).

--Perronnnelle

--
A picture is worth a thousand words, but it uses up three thousand times
the memory.