[ANSTHRLD] Permission to conflict??

Teceangl tierna.britt at gmail.com
Thu Apr 10 12:02:45 PDT 2008

>  > Why, if this is a hobby and a game, does getting something that has no
>  > real world legal implications have to become so difficult and complicated?
>  > After all, they are made up names and devices.
>  >
>  To which I had to say...ummmmm yeah cause those are the rules in the
>  Handbook.
>
>  Daniel?  Anyone?

Because it is their property, they own it, and we make sure our rules
and laws (and we are incorporated in the US and other jurisdictions,
which takes our hobby into the realm of real-world laws) assure that
their right to their property is protected. This includes protection
as part of their real-world estate as well.

Electrum Herald is a lawyer and pro tem judge in probate court. He can
lay it out in excruciating terms. :)

- Teceangl
--
Heraldry is designed to be easily reproduced by anyone who sees the arms. -
http://www.s-gabriel.org/docs/clichelist.html