[ANSTHRLD] Fwd: [sca_heralds] Plea for Heraldic Classes

Bob Wade logiosophia at yahoo.com
Sun Apr 13 18:18:11 PDT 2008

scribe0002 at aol.com wrote:  To: sca_heralds at yahoogroups.com, SCAHRLDS at LISTSERV.AOL.COM,
AtlantianHeralds at yahoogroups.com, ekheralds at eastkingdom.org,
sca-pennsic-heralds at yahoogroups.com
From: scribe0002 at aol.com
Date: Sun, 13 Apr 2008 17:58:00 -0400
Subject: [sca_heralds] Plea for Heraldic Classes

        Greetings to the lists all my good cousins and friends yet unknown from
Gisela coordinator of Heralds Point Pennsic 37

I am coordinating the heraldic classes for the Pennsic University. We
have the class tent #3 directly beside Heralds Point dedicated to this
heraldic track and meetings.

Now I need classes to be taught in it.

I have very few and I want more. Classes on designing devices and
badges and how to properly use them and display them, heralds in
history, how to herald a tourney or a royal court, name practices in as
many different cultures as I can possibly represent, how to be an SCA
herald, how to make heraldic clothing or silk standards . . . I don't
know . . . throw something unexpected at me and let's surprise the
populace and ourselves!

If you're too shy to teach at Pennsic, DON"T BE!!!! So long as your
information is good, anyone can teach. Truly! =o)

Please contact me at scribe0002 at aol.com or
Gisela.vomKreuzbach at gmail.com about teaching at Pennsic. I must have
the schedule done and turned in to the Pennsic Chancellor before May 1.

MUST.

Thank you for your time and consideration. Please pass this on to all
lists and individuals who will benefit from it.

~gise

__._,_.___   Messages in this topic (1) Reply (via web post) | Start a new topic

    Recent Activity

      1
  New Members

Visit Your Group