[ANSTHRLD] Permission to conflict

Kathleen O'Brien kobrien at texas.net
Tue Apr 8 16:24:09 PDT 2008

>I'd verify that with the kingdom submissions herald, who can verify it
>with Laurel.
>
>- Teceangl

The signature is the important thing.  And using the recommended template
letters is a good idea as they avoid problems of missing information.

Regarding the signature, when I was Pelican we accepted scans of signed
letters where the scan had been sent via email.  I do not know if that is
still the case, but it may be.  It all comes down to having an image that
includes a "real" (as in hand-written) signature.  Email .sig files don't
count.  Typing your name at the end of an email message also does not count
as a signature.

Hope this helps,

Mari