[ANSTHRLD] Permission to conflict??

Mike C. Baker kihebard at hotmail.com
Thu Apr 10 11:58:11 PDT 2008

> The other reason is the SCA membership has grown to the size
> of a town. The scope of the membership interest includes
> everyone from strict recreationists to fantasy interests and
> renfair groups.  Some like the martial aspects while others
> go for arts or the social interests found at events.

QUIBBLE (courtesy of the [Mythical] Society for the Fomentation of
Greater Accuracy In Terminology):

25000+/- qualifies as at least a small city, at least within my
educational background.  Considering our diverse geographic
distribution, maybe not so -- but Pennsic, at 8000+/-, qualifies as a
town all by itself, and even the smallest Kingdom has sufficient
population for a village.

Again, within my understanding of the requirements for each
classification, without especial regard to any other particulars of
charter, sponsorship, or other legislation. Etc. et ad nausea.

<VBEG>

Adieu, Amra / ttfn - Mike / Pax ... Kihe

Mike C. Baker
Opinions? I'm FULL of 'em
alt. e-mail: KiheBard at hotmail.com  OR MikeCBaker at verizon.net
   Buy my writings!:   http://www.lulu.com/WizardsDen