[ANSTHRLD] Royal Crowns (was Re: arms - your thoughts)

Diane Rudin serena1570 at yahoo.com
Fri Aug 22 15:21:34 PDT 2008

Hmm, well, yes, what I said could be interpreted that way, but I was
thinking more that the idea of having a crown or coronet on your arms
to demonstrate a royal heritage was ahistorical -- I didn't mean it
quite that literally....

--Serena
who's going to quit being an email junkie now and go off to Red Tape
to be a bureaucracy junkie instead -- or is there a difference?